Why Outside Search
The best candidates for placement are often passive job seekers employed by the competition, or successful in their current assignment.
- Search is a time-consuming, detail-oriented, dedicated process for identifying, locating, and motivating "A" talent in a timely and discreet manner.
- Search objectively compares internal candidates with outside prospects.
- Search approaches candidates the client organization can not for a variety of reasons...no conflict of interest.
- Search expertly assesses and evaluates candidates.
- Search avoids interviewing inappropriate prospects.
- Search provides detailed candidate reference information.
- Search furnishes expert input on effective recruiting and hiring strategies, market conditions, salary requirements, and relocation considerations.