How We Differ
- TaylorHaley's Partners have over 30 years of combined search industry experience.
Partners are involved first-hand in every step of the search process from identification and qualification, to reference/background checking, through offer negotiation and placement/transition.
Partners serve clients as trusted advisors on matters including position requirements, salary expectations, market drivers/dynamics, search direction, cultural/transitional considerations and scale progression.
- TaylorHaley is not restricted by extensive hands-off limitations. Not the case with all firms: "The single biggest operational issue we have is the off-limits issue, because it prevents us from going after a lot of the best and the brightest. The more business we get, the more talent is blocked for us." Gerry Roche, Senior Chairman, Heidrick & Struggles
- TaylorHaley does not believe in inflexible or traditional fee structures.
- TaylorHaley believes each and every search should be customized for each and every client (different cultures, moments in time, market conditions, requirements, etc.).
- TaylorHaley is driven by an extreme sense of urgency. Experience has taught us that getting out of the gate quickly is the difference between success and failure. Our process allows for early calibration of results measurable client benchmarks.
- TaylorHaley performs reference checking early in the search process, and often.
- TaylorHaley values each and every client, regardless of size or "referenceability". All of our clients are given the attention they deserve.
- TaylorHaley's style is direct, honest and authentic. We are immediately and at all times responsive to the needs of our clients. Communication is free flowing.